Sunday, February 22, 2009
Counting to 1 mth, I'm still 'chasin' aft 6 doramas per wk & yes, with an addition of 3 variety shows. Phew. When it comes to Jap doramas, I realized I had no special preference, unlike other types of dramas. Suspense, Love, Comedy, Horror etc, Jap's unique style of portraying them rox like no one's business and I luv it especially when it involves arnd the dark sides of human beings. Either they're SADIST, or I'm one. LoL =)

I realli had to mentioned 1 of the current dorama I'm into right now, titled "Love Shuffle". Looks simple, but gosh, every wk its throwing out heavy tons of different emotions. The story invovles arnd 4 couples, who will exchange their BF or GF based on wkly basis, using poker cards (eg. Red Spade King will pair up with Red Spade Queen for a wk etc). Currently, the storylines has proceed to the 4 couples playing a 2nd round of Love Shuffle (game) and the dark secret of 1 of the guy was found - his suicided lover looks like 1 of the person who's in the game. *drums* While I was jus as ignorant as the other contestants into tinking dat his lover look-alike = female, it turned out.....lover look-alike = MALE!!! Great. This is > shocking than hilarious, becuz its supposed to b a love comedy!! -_-"

Oh btw, the scriptwriter is Shinji Nojima (野島伸司), who also wrote the script for "Under 1 Roof" I & II (not the spore one of cuz!), "101 Proposal", "Strawberry on the Shortcake", "Pride" etc. Yes, his script always focus on bringing out the death, despair, depression & sadness of humans. Not sure for others, but for me, though the style of "Love Shuffle" is smthg new dat Shinji-san has tried (comedy), somehow I cld still feel the darkness & heaviness in the contents. It can be very suffociating to watch his shows ya know...SADNESS wrapped in the cloak of HAPPINESS (披著快樂糖衣的悲傷). Argghhh.

Wadever it is, I'm lookin forward to next wk's "Love Shuffle". Looks like the guy is gonna take some actions (?) towards another male contestant (who looked very similar to his suicided lover). Wow. Fascinating *claps* Shinji-san, u got me HOOKED again this time. *smiLes*

You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@2/22/2009 01:51:00 PM

Here's me, myself, and I

Name : Wyng (Summer Kingdom)

Now Watching : VSアラシ / 嵐の宿題くん / ひみつの嵐ちゃん / 仁者俠醫(JIN)

Likes : Sunny Day / Sports / Jap & HK Drama / JPop & CLPop

Dislikes : Insincerity / Betrayal / Stress / Liars




UNICEF


Best viewed 1024 x 768

Leave a word. or two. or three.


Credit goes to...

basecodes: ♥ooh- / brushes: aethereality / fractured-sanity / skin by: intrigue.d

reduce