Sunday, November 09, 2008
I cant seems to hold an MSN with my frens for longer than 10 mins nowadays.

Is there smthg wrong with me? Or is there smthg wrong with my frens?

If u're busy & can only spare 5 mins, DUN TOK TO ME!!

If u're bored for only 5 mins & wants someone to fill up dat 5 mins, DUN TOK TO ME!!

If u jus wanna chat for the sake of chatting, DUN TOK TO ME!!

If u dun intend to say BYE aft chatting, DUN TOK TO ME!!

DAMN PISSED. Nowadays I encountered incidents like...in the midst of chatting, the other party suddenly completely "NO SOUND", or suddenly jus logged off without informing. Or even worst, halfway through, the window suddenly stopped moving (the other party went off to do his/her own stuffs).

I rem this article I saw yrs back...If Life = Time, someone who's willing to spend time with you, on a deeper level, is spending some or part of their life with you. I like chatting with my frens & knowing how's life gng on with them via MSN, but if the above-mentioned r gonna keep repeating, I see no pt puttng in effort in maintaining things as they r now.

Buddy Jun, I realli miss those 1hr+ conversations we have -_-"

You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@11/09/2008 02:44:00 PM

Here's me, myself, and I

Name : Wyng (Summer Kingdom)

Now Watching : VSアラシ / 嵐の宿題くん / ひみつの嵐ちゃん / 仁者俠醫(JIN)

Likes : Sunny Day / Sports / Jap & HK Drama / JPop & CLPop

Dislikes : Insincerity / Betrayal / Stress / Liars




UNICEF


Best viewed 1024 x 768

Leave a word. or two. or three.


Credit goes to...

basecodes: ♥ooh- / brushes: aethereality / fractured-sanity / skin by: intrigue.d

reduce