Sunday, November 02, 2008
Attended Lee Hom Music-Man World Tour 2008 Concert with Couz Yen @ Singapore's Indoor Stadium on 1/11 (Sat). 2nd one so far in life, with 趙傳 dunno-which-year concert being the 1st. Frankly, neither do I have a special liking for Lee Hom's songs nor am I into this singer. If any media happened to play his songs or my youngest bro kept repeating his songs for the whole day, I'll jus listen as per normal. So gng to his concert is smthg which I'll nvr do, but thnks to Couz Yen for being so generous, this experience's realli an eye opener for me. *hugs*

Well...majority of the audience (80-90%) r females, which I tink is pretty normal (but I realli cant stand the screaming & whistle part). But when Couz Yen commented dat he's handsome, I beg to differ (ok..even the tix counter lady also said the same thing). Anyway, my opinion is dat he's still an ordinary guy. Ha! Thus, thru'out, 80% of my attention is on the concert's Stage & Effects/Sound/Lighting Management/Dancers/Songs while the rest 20% is on the Musical Talents of Lee Hom. N so when 1 of my fren asked me "..handsome or not..?", I cldnt ans her at all. *shruggs* N here goes my personal views on the concert : -

(1) Stage Design & Effects = Gd, especially impressed with the few big LCDs(?) screens on both sides of the stage. The mini fireworks (or 火花) r gd & right there on time. *claps*

(2) Sound & Lightings = Gd as well, though my seat is right in front of the speakers, which ended me up with a slightly blocked ear till this morning. N most of the time, the music + sounds of electric guitar is so loud. Gosh.

(3) Dancers = 2nd Best. A group consisting of 5 Ladies & 5 Gentleman, they realli perform well. Hey! Dats wad I called DANCING yeah.

(4) Musical Talents of Lee Hom = Best. Initially, I only knew he plays the Violin. But according to Couz Yen, this guy can play 13 types of Music Instruments (Piano + Drum + Guitar + Erhu + Vibraphone + Harmonica + Chinese Flutes, according to info on Wiki) *choked* However, he does play them with ease, especially Piano & Guitar. You can sense his passion for these 2 instruments, which I feel r the biggest influences dat happened in his music life.

(5) Costume = Average, cuz he only chnged abt 4-5 sets of them. My favourites r the sleeveless unbuttoned black vest & the "搖滾怎麼了?" White T-shirt (with Bahamut's design on it). It reveals Lee Hom's gd figure & muscles as well (I'm only interested in the latter). Haha.

As for his songs, well like I mentioned in the 1st paragraph, besides his 2 upcoming new songs, the rest were usually heard via the Radio or TV so nothin unusual. But I do noticed he din sang much in the concert? Or is it jus my imagination? But he does spent alittle more time playing the instruments though, and I do agreed dat its very smoothing to the ears. =) And here's the pics.

Left : Concert Tix. My seat is right at the left-hand side of the stage, so majority of the time I'm lookin at Lee Hom's side view rather than his front. Dun give a damn abt it, except dat the speakers above me is realli !@#$ loud, with all the electric gutiars he's playing. Argh!!


Left : The Beautifully lit-up bridge between behind Indoor Stadium & Tanjong Rhu. Peaceful & Quiet, its perfect for a few drinks with frens or couples who want to save $$ (romantic yet cheap! Ha) yet to hav some private time with each other. =)

Right : 1 of Lee Hom's Concert 週邊產品 - Wrist Bands & Badge. But so far, the best item wld b the White T-shirt he wore towards the end of the concert, which I only found out today dat its a combined design by Lee Hom himself & Mayday's 阿信 (cheers)!! Well-Done!

You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@11/02/2008 06:03:00 PM

Here's me, myself, and I

Name : Wyng (Summer Kingdom)

Now Watching : VSアラシ / 嵐の宿題くん / ひみつの嵐ちゃん / 仁者俠醫(JIN)

Likes : Sunny Day / Sports / Jap & HK Drama / JPop & CLPop

Dislikes : Insincerity / Betrayal / Stress / Liars




UNICEF


Best viewed 1024 x 768

Leave a word. or two. or three.


Credit goes to...

basecodes: ♥ooh- / brushes: aethereality / fractured-sanity / skin by: intrigue.d

reduce