Monday, September 22, 2008
Received a beautiful Norway postcard frm Couz Yen last wk. Beautiful Scenery! N this wk I've received another very unique postcard frm her (pics below). This sweetie has nvr failed to send me a card when she's overseas, be it a personal escape or on business.

Currently, she's havin a > 3 wks holiday in Europe & my Mum's still cant believe dat she's travellin alone. Well, she's a grown up now so I believe dat she'll know how to take care of herself. =) I dun mind gng overseas alone as well, but provided dat I'm in a country whereby there's plenty of Chinese arnd. Haha.



Notice the small pcs of "stone" at the bottom of the postcard? Well, according to wad Couz Yen wrote, it belongs to the Berlin Wall! Haha. Wonder if its real. Here's the enlarged version of it.



Jun celebrated his 2(?) bday yest. Happy Bday, buddY! *huGs* Haha. N while Buddy Jhan was in Dreamland, I was already out, exploring Little India with Jane. Jane need to observe the lifestyle of Little India as she need info for 1 of her upcoming Uni project, smthg to do with "Changing Landscape" I guess. Frankly speakin, I barely go arnd Little India area thus it was an eye-opener for both of us. Our last stop was Mustafa Shoppin Centre!! N it was the 1st time in my life dat I ate the chocolate immediately aft I paid for it @ the counter. Same goes for the mineral water which I bought later. Haha! Also, Jane did smthg which both of us had nvr tot she wld do. U hav my respect, Lady! =)

Buddy Jhan, since u'll b havin 1 wk break, when can we go out walk walk eat eat? Hee Hee ^^


You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@9/22/2008 06:06:00 PM

Here's me, myself, and I

Name : Wyng (Summer Kingdom)

Now Watching : VSアラシ / 嵐の宿題くん / ひみつの嵐ちゃん / 仁者俠醫(JIN)

Likes : Sunny Day / Sports / Jap & HK Drama / JPop & CLPop

Dislikes : Insincerity / Betrayal / Stress / Liars




UNICEF


Best viewed 1024 x 768

Leave a word. or two. or three.


Credit goes to...

basecodes: ♥ooh- / brushes: aethereality / fractured-sanity / skin by: intrigue.d

reduce