Sunday, July 20, 2008
Saw this at my Couz's blog so decided to try it out for the fun of it. Yes. I'm bored!!! =)
[There's this instruction whereby pple who hav been tagged by me must do these qns then pasted it in their blog blah blah blah blah. I'm ignoring it. I do it cuz I WANNA DO IT. Haha!!]
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?Its a "Bye Bye", be it physcial betrayal or mental betrayal.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?Migrate to 墾丁(Taiwan) & having a job in a 民宿 over there.
3. What will your dream wedding be like?
旅行結婚, with a simple buffet gathering for family & frens (Chinese Wedding is too tedious).
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?Yes. Always confused, till the day I find my goal in life. Ha.
5. What is your ideal lover like?Tall, Sporty & 宜動宜靜.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?Being love by someone. To me, 暗戀是很好玩的事情. =)
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?Until the day someone came along & being able to sweep me off the feet. Yeah!
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?Give Up but be by his side when he needs someone. 做不成情侶,還是可以當朋友.
9. Is being tagged fun?No lor. I do for the fun of it, rem?
10. How do you see yourself in ten years' time?Hopefully achieving my dreams or settling down in 墾丁.
11. Who are currently the most important people to you?Family & Frens.
12. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?Joyful, Pessismistic, Low Self Esteem & Contridicting (the person who tagged me is myself! haha)
13. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?Single & Rich. I still believe dat there's other things in life besides LOVE (BGR).
14. What's the first thing you do every morning?Stop my Hp alarm & decide to go for workout or not.
15. Would you give it all in a relationship?No. My "give it all" is smthg very "HEAVY", which will b very tough for both parties.
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?The one who also likes me as well & whom I feel comfortable with.
17. What type of friends do you like?Cheerful, Optimisstic, Sporty, Intelligent, Humble & someone who accepts me as who I am.
18. What type of friends do you dislike?吝嗇/彆扭/心機重.
You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@7/20/2008 02:52:00 PM