Saturday, April 19, 2008
I suddenly rem I have not been updating my blog since 2 wks ago and so, b4 someone complains again, here I am!! =)
Well, life's pretty much the same, except dat aft 2 wks of intervals, my badminton session has finally resumed on Thurs. A very shiok & sweaty 1.50 hr of game!!! Din expect so many pple to turn up for it, including the VP. Nvr like this guy though. Haha. But its always gd to c my other khakis & most impt of all, my God-Daddy & Ah Ma Choo!!
Had been putting in more time working out in the Gym for the past 1 wk. I can get pretty shy gng to Gym, with the thinking others will laugh at me being an amateur but guess when u've a workout plan to stick to & u really immerse urself into it, it doesnt matter whoever is arnd u cuz u just wanted to challenge ur physical extreme. B4 dat, I was like a "headless" bug who know nuts abt working out or free weights etc. All I did was kept cycling & doing walking on treadmills in gym. U dun know where u're heading to. Aft following Uncle Lai's more structured workout plan, I felt my feet more "on" the ground, knowing wad I wanted to achieve or is working for. 人啊,果然還是有目標最踏實啊!
And to the fren who got me into exercising again (Nope, not u Uncle Lai! Hee Hee), pls continued to workout, either by urself or with me. Knowing u all these yrs, this is the 1st time u're serious in doin smthg for ur own gd. No matter wad happens and for wadever reasons, dun give up!!
You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@4/19/2008 01:59:00 PM
Leave a word. or two. or three.
Credit goes to...
basecodes:
♥ooh- / brushes:
aethereality /
fractured-sanity / skin by:
intrigue.d