Thursday, May 31, 2007
Fun khakis & SporTs!!
As usual, I'm neglecting my English blog as frequently as I could. Well, basically I felt dat no one is really reading it. Ha even if there are , if u're really interested, u'll wait. =)
Had been head over heels abt badminton recently, thnks to my pal U-S who's so enthu everyday like a toddler. Ha but well, she's young & active & loves the sports, so wad can i say? Last week we played 3x and surprisingly, I felt gd. Had observed also dat I tend tO doze off lesser during bus journeys nowadays. N believe it or not,
exercise energized u & not tired u out!! Jus yesterday, I had yet another enjoyable badminton session with U-S & other khakis, including my beloved God-Daddy. Though I miss the chance partnering him, we did grp up with another member & pit (casual) against 4 other pals. I must said its the most crazy, sweating but hilarious session I've ever had so far. Hope there's more to come!! ^^
Come to think oF it, tml will b a busy day for me as well, though today's = P.H. I'll hav 2 badminton sessions with a 2 hr+ break in between, after which I'll be meeting uP with my fren PS @ buGis for diNneR. Wow!!! =P
You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@5/31/2007 04:34:00 PM
Leave a word. or two. or three.
Credit goes to...
basecodes:
♥ooh- / brushes:
aethereality /
fractured-sanity / skin by:
intrigue.d