Wednesday, April 25, 2007
My fren, ms pearLy, had complained to me sometime ago dat I've not updated my blog. I cant even recall when was the last time I did it la!! Shit. After my dinner I dropped by (yes, yes) it & realized it had been > 1 mth since I posted anything. Muahahah. Dats gd. I'll try to break this bloody record next time rouNd.
Had been busy with work (some so-called BIG SHOTS r coming to visit) & my SIFF (Spore Intn'L Film Festival). Left with 3 more movies to go (already caught 5 within 2 wks). My Top 3 Favourites = "We shall overcome"(Germany), "Little Heart Songs" (Jap-Animation) & "Like a Virgin" (Korea) best. Very very glad dat the movies I've caught so far r gd. Big Thnks to my Annual SIFF Buddy, CMeng, for the drafts we went thru & the effort + time spent helping to buy the tickets. *muacKs*
Being both my Mentor & someone whom I cld share my tots, I dun feel easy when God-Daddy's on leave or on course, as my strongest moral support is not there when I needed it. But recently, I realized I became more independent (mentally) without him by my side. Guess I'm gradually "growing up" finally. (pheW...)
You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@4/25/2007 07:10:00 PM
Leave a word. or two. or three.
Credit goes to...
basecodes:
♥ooh- / brushes:
aethereality /
fractured-sanity / skin by:
intrigue.d