Monday, November 27, 2006
Had been gng out everyday since Fri till Sun. Wat a "busy" woman I am! Ahaa. Was invited to have dinner @ LS parents' hse on Fri evening. Her Mama's dishes were delicious & most impt of all - Healthy. Jelly, being the evening's dessert also tasted YuMMy!

Met up with LS next day, not forgetting my buddy who joined us during the evening on Sat. Aft LS went home, Buddy & me took a stroll frm Shaw Tower --> Taka --> Paragon then back to Shaw Tower again. Haha! Really miss those walking days man. Chilled out with LS at our usual hang-out place again on Sun. Everytime I stepped into the bldg, time seems to have slow down. Only in dat place I cld relax & completely de-stress myself. Hee. Really love dat place!!

Finally saw my God-daddy & HY aft the wkend. Miss them so much! God-daddy was extremely mischievous today with acts like untying my shoe-lace & tying them together so I will fall down when I tried to walk. Hmmp!! Most ridiculous but amusing of all - side kicking my backside with his foot twice!! No offence taken at all but its really a pleasure to see him so happy with his little tricks ^^

You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@11/27/2006 08:01:00 PM

Here's me, myself, and I

Name : Wyng (Summer Kingdom)

Now Watching : VSアラシ / 嵐の宿題くん / ひみつの嵐ちゃん / 仁者俠醫(JIN)

Likes : Sunny Day / Sports / Jap & HK Drama / JPop & CLPop

Dislikes : Insincerity / Betrayal / Stress / Liars




UNICEF


Best viewed 1024 x 768

Leave a word. or two. or three.


Credit goes to...

basecodes: ♥ooh- / brushes: aethereality / fractured-sanity / skin by: intrigue.d

reduce