Friday, August 11, 2006
Sports For Life last Saturday was HOT but Fun! Like my God-Daddy & TL said, Rules r made to break, so though HY & my tag nos. were 480+, we went to walk with TL (His tag were 200+) and skipped our turn instead! Haha. God-Daddy was the smart alec who initiated thus the 4 of us took our own sweet time, enjoying the gd weather & had a fun time crapping! Though being the last to finish for that round, I really love TL's "HECKED!" attitude. U RoX PaL!! =)

However, the most amazing miracle dat happened was God-Daddy being able to finish his 2.4 km (6 laps) run non-stop, considering the fact that he had no pre-training + 10 yrs since his last ran + 1 bottle of Drink & a BIG bao down his stomach 5 min b4 the run! Though I was complaing & whining to him dat I confirmed will stopped him frm any intake of food b4 the event (so that his finishing time would be better!!), but deep down, I really felt proud of him. God-Daddy, U Rox toO!! ^^

You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@8/11/2006 06:23:00 PM

Here's me, myself, and I

Name : Wyng (Summer Kingdom)

Now Watching : VSアラシ / 嵐の宿題くん / ひみつの嵐ちゃん / 仁者俠醫(JIN)

Likes : Sunny Day / Sports / Jap & HK Drama / JPop & CLPop

Dislikes : Insincerity / Betrayal / Stress / Liars




UNICEF


Best viewed 1024 x 768

Leave a word. or two. or three.


Credit goes to...

basecodes: ♥ooh- / brushes: aethereality / fractured-sanity / skin by: intrigue.d

reduce