Monday, July 17, 2006
Had lunch with my bunch of buddies, aka RY/NB/SN & Junius. Got an sms frm RY this morning arnd 11+ & within mins its settled dat he'll drive down sch to makan. Ruu-Yee, if u're reading this, jus wanna point out dat the frequency of us meeting u up is almost once every 2 wks!! ^^ Though the duration is short, but I enjoyed every 1 of it! In fact, u're the only person whom will not qn me when I'm quiet or dun feel like talking or jus wan to "diam diam" eat my lunch. Hee Hee. It jus gets more & more comfortable hanging arnd u. Anyway, really really glad dat u came cuz miss u alot!! =)
Went over to D&T Wkshp to "visit" my Daddy-Tan a few times today. Hmmm, jus felt like toking to him. But he's busy so I sat there, continuously sipping my cup of lukewarm water & watched him giving instructions to his students.
Nvr came across an instructor like him, who can rem all the D&T project plannings for all his students. Yes, ALL. Cool, right? Aft clocking out, dropped by again & found TL there. Guess now I look forward to working is partly becos of him. Laughed like a crazy woman while listening to TL & Daddy-Tan's stories. Both him & Daddy-Tan always make my day, just like John John & Nai Bai. Love u guys *muaCks*
You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@7/17/2006 09:32:00 PM
Leave a word. or two. or three.
Credit goes to...
basecodes:
♥ooh- / brushes:
aethereality /
fractured-sanity / skin by:
intrigue.d