Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Aft an hr of crapping with my God-Daddy, I was out of depression. His personal stories somehow lead me to see the "light" abt certain issues. N I must admit, God-Daddy have a great influence on me, though his counselling skills r jus so-so. =P Woke up late this morning. Would have acted like a Gan-Jiong Spider previously but decided to heed God-Daddy's "Be Nice To Urself" advice & took my own sweet time. There I was, alighting at Central, bought breakfast for myself + God-Daddy, slowly strolled to work and I was just 15 min late!! Need to try this again man =P

Excused myself frm a meeting 2day, which was later re-scheduled to tml. I'll not give up my regular badminton session for the sake of 1 meeting. Though I wun b having anything in hand tml, I still wun attend it. Haha.

2day was considered 1 of those gd days to me. Shant elaborate cuz dunno how to. HanYi had some weird thoughts abt my changes which I beg to differ. God-Daddy on the other hand commented dat "I'm too fast" & dat I need to "slow down". Agreed. I suddenly realised he could read me quite well, even I always complained he doesnt uds me. Hope I've not been his burden during badminton today cuz I hate to disappoint him. Love Ya God-Daddy *muacks*

You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@7/26/2006 08:26:00 PM

Here's me, myself, and I

Name : Wyng (Summer Kingdom)

Now Watching : VSアラシ / 嵐の宿題くん / ひみつの嵐ちゃん / 仁者俠醫(JIN)

Likes : Sunny Day / Sports / Jap & HK Drama / JPop & CLPop

Dislikes : Insincerity / Betrayal / Stress / Liars




UNICEF


Best viewed 1024 x 768

Leave a word. or two. or three.


Credit goes to...

basecodes: ♥ooh- / brushes: aethereality / fractured-sanity / skin by: intrigue.d

reduce