Saturday, April 01, 2006
With YX, we met up YT & JC for lunch yesterday. The more the merrier? Ya sort of but tiring also. No specific reasons. *yaWn* Had a new colleague this week. Knew this guy for 4-5 yrs so more fun was actually created in the office eventually. Ha. Had quite a in-depth chat with JC last night, something which I dun normally do. Creepy!


Last week deleted a friend's contact from any list which I may have. No more wanna believe in words like "though we doesnt meet often, you're always remembered" blah blah blah. Sick of it so just cut the crap ok? He was someone which I really trust and wish could be buddies with. Not sure if there're buddies out there who have not met up with each other for 3 yrs but dats what happened to us. If I cant even recall how u look like, what's there more to say? Sorry but please just get out of my life.

You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@4/01/2006 10:31:00 AM

Here's me, myself, and I

Name : Wyng (Summer Kingdom)

Now Watching : VSアラシ / 嵐の宿題くん / ひみつの嵐ちゃん / 仁者俠醫(JIN)

Likes : Sunny Day / Sports / Jap & HK Drama / JPop & CLPop

Dislikes : Insincerity / Betrayal / Stress / Liars




UNICEF


Best viewed 1024 x 768

Leave a word. or two. or three.


Credit goes to...

basecodes: ♥ooh- / brushes: aethereality / fractured-sanity / skin by: intrigue.d

reduce