Saturday, October 22, 2005
More & more pple are not free to meet up with me - Lisi (7 mths), Jose & Ah Rick God-Daddy (> a yr), Weiling (> 7 mths), Pek Sia & Weiling & Bao Bei (couple of weeks), Junius (couple of mths) etc. My friend Ahmad said I need to give them time. So, how much time should I give? 2 yrs? Or 20 yrs?
I used to believe what Jose said, abt not being able to meet up but I'll always be remembered in his heart. But all these has no meaning anymore. I used to enjoy gng out with friends. However, after being rejected from time to time again, I neither have the morale & enthusiasm for gatherings nor ask friends out. Like Kelly said, its better to be alone than doing things with pple u're not close with. ^^
You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@10/22/2005 02:23:00 PM
Leave a word. or two. or three.
Credit goes to...
basecodes:
♥ooh- / brushes:
aethereality /
fractured-sanity / skin by:
intrigue.d