Thursday, May 19, 2005
My blog's newly volunteered "monitor cum agent" --> wT is behind my heels again. Muhaha. I jus plain lazy. Dun blame me. =P

My bday's prog this yr is simple as simple can be = lunch with parents & youngest bro (1st bro warded into hospital due to high fever) at a cheap & good cafe in Bugis. Bday is not completely abt individualism, but ought to be celebrate with parents as well. Nv forget who bought and give LIFE to you.

So far, only 5 pple rem my bday & sent me greetings. Thx pals & I m grateful! For those who din, u can forget abt remembering it cos I wun bother to rem urs also. Ha.

You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@5/19/2005 11:10:00 AM

Here's me, myself, and I

Name : Wyng (Summer Kingdom)

Now Watching : VSアラシ / 嵐の宿題くん / ひみつの嵐ちゃん / 仁者俠醫(JIN)

Likes : Sunny Day / Sports / Jap & HK Drama / JPop & CLPop

Dislikes : Insincerity / Betrayal / Stress / Liars




UNICEF


Best viewed 1024 x 768

Leave a word. or two. or three.


Credit goes to...

basecodes: ♥ooh- / brushes: aethereality / fractured-sanity / skin by: intrigue.d

reduce