Friday, April 08, 2005
Siao gal too busy to "scream" in my tagboard so peace! Ha. But updates here anyway. Busy as usual, though I'm back to Library. Less "pollution" & politics, phew. Had been jogging quite frequently for the past week. Slight improvement in my stamina. But its real cold outside at 0545!! Grrr.

Kinda excited now, cos ah rick "god-daddy" is booking out either today, or tml (if I remembered correctly)! Dunno y I so happy, not as if I will get to meet him. Hee. Hadnt been interacting much with my buddy recently. Its like...suddenly now I dun really know wad to say to him. Something's wrong somewhere but lazy to go settle it. Wait till I've more energy... =)

You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@4/08/2005 10:24:00 PM

Here's me, myself, and I

Name : Wyng (Summer Kingdom)

Now Watching : VSアラシ / 嵐の宿題くん / ひみつの嵐ちゃん / 仁者俠醫(JIN)

Likes : Sunny Day / Sports / Jap & HK Drama / JPop & CLPop

Dislikes : Insincerity / Betrayal / Stress / Liars




UNICEF


Best viewed 1024 x 768

Leave a word. or two. or three.


Credit goes to...

basecodes: ♥ooh- / brushes: aethereality / fractured-sanity / skin by: intrigue.d

reduce