Saturday, February 19, 2005
Went for AJC's Family Day (Fun-Fair) in the morning. Nth unusual but saw plenty of ZHSS students (J1s & 2s) though. Din eat but drank quite a bit (Ice-cream Float etc). Waited an hr or so for my fren after dat, thinking that we're gng for movie like wad we discussed last night. But in the end, he went home without informing. Haiz.

Dunno how to express the sadness this incident is bringing me, and also all those unpleasant feelings of being taken granted for in the past. If being nice is gonna hurt so much, then I dowan to be...

You've got the poison, I've got the remedy@2/19/2005 07:54:00 PM

Here's me, myself, and I

Name : Wyng (Summer Kingdom)

Now Watching : VSアラシ / 嵐の宿題くん / ひみつの嵐ちゃん / 仁者俠醫(JIN)

Likes : Sunny Day / Sports / Jap & HK Drama / JPop & CLPop

Dislikes : Insincerity / Betrayal / Stress / Liars




UNICEF


Best viewed 1024 x 768

Leave a word. or two. or three.


Credit goes to...

basecodes: ♥ooh- / brushes: aethereality / fractured-sanity / skin by: intrigue.d

reduce